November 13, 2011

Fresh Start

Dear Blog,

I am so sorry I have neglected you. Life gets busy and it gets hard to sit down and document all that goes on. Although, looking through old posts always puts a smile on my face. It is nice to remember where we have been and what we have done. I hope I can blog forward with more thoughts and reflections as there is a therapeutic value in blogging. So, I am not going to catch you up to speed on everything from July until now and I hope that I won't return to you with a mere laundry list of our weekly happenings but I want to capture the moments that we are living, the thoughts that we are holding and the dreams that we have moving forward (don't worry, I will include some fun updates about the babe). I can't wait to start this new journey with you - who knows what we will discover.

XO

No comments: