We had a lot of fun this weekend, we just wish it could have lasted a couple more days! Sunday we went to Irv Waren for a friendly game of golf (although a few people lasted a round longer than I did!). Jamee, Dad, Uncle Ken and I played together followed by Derek, Ryan, Gil and Jake. Mom walked along and was our photographer. We topped the game off with taco pizza at Mom and Dad's house, as the typical tradition stands.
I have to say that we are extremely blessed to have such a great family, including those not pictured. I think today, society puts so much pressure on the individual that they forget about the importance of loved ones and the support system family provides. We would not be where we are today with out all of you. We love you and cherish all of the time we have together!

No comments:
Post a Comment