January 11, 2013

8 months ago

I read our last post which actually happened to be the day I went into labor with Tyson. I know all of you who follow or would read this have been updated on the fact that we did indeed have a lovely little boy named Tyson Ryan. What you may not know is how incredibly fast 8 months have gone. I have wanted to post a few things on the blog and thought, eh, that's a lot of work but after reviewing the content on my phone that I don't want to post elsewhere or is too large to bother 700 of my closest friends with, I thought maybe I would start up the blog again... that's right for a third time. I can't make any promises on the amount of postings, ha! To me, documenting day-to-day stuff is really fun as long as it doesn't seem like it is something hanging over my head.

I was challenged today in church (in many ways, it was a great service about how to have crazy faith in 2013) to make goals for this year. Over the past year, I have grown more than I imagined. When I felt as though my heart couldn't love more, it did. When I thought I couldn't pick anyone else's boogies, well, I have. I love constantly learning. I love that every day I wake up it's a new day, with new joys, new milestones and new challenges. Becoming a mother was one of the best things (aside from marrying my husband) that has happened to me, however, it changes you. It pushes you. I can't wait to see what this year holds.

One of my goals is to keep things simple in my life. So kicking off my simple start is the updating (downsizing) of our blog. Here's to 2013!

No comments: