The weekend of the 16th, we QUASHed. QUASH is a scavenger hunt around UNI's Campus and the hill where teams of two to four compete in physical and mental challenges. All of the fun and funds raise go towards a good cause, the ALZ (or properly branded since I am the PR person - the Alzheimer's Association). Ryan participated with Emily and Blake as an Indiana Jones themed team, QUASHers of the Lost Ark.
This year the QUASHing was more outrageous than ever. The proof of these shenanigans is in the pictures. (Here is a fun fact for you, I chose the song because of its name - Burrito Polka, okay, continue..)
The following week (which was just last week - seems like much longer than that) was my birthday week! Ha, not that I actually need a birthday week but I do get to celebrate with friends and family all week long. Ryan spoiled me with flowers, dinner and an afternoon off to just be graced by his presence. =) I loved it, quite a nice way to ring in the big 2-8.
The weekend was filled with a trip to Des Moines to celebrate Landon's 1st Birthday (one day after mine - pretty cool little man if you ask me). We also celebrated Easter with our church and families. All and all, I'd say April has been pretty good to us.
AND it's going out with a bang - VEGAS, that is. Tomorrow we ship out to the West to enjoy some sun and time with Angie, Amy, Andrew, Derek and Jamee. I am so excited!
Much love and hope of sun in the near future!
No comments:
Post a Comment