Ryan and I then headed to MN to hang out with friends and to visit Target field for the first time. We stayed with Matt at his nice place right off of Grand in St. Paul. Ryan and I took a little time driving around the neighborhood, it's very cool, older yet charming.
The game was pretty muggy and unfortunately the Twins lost (come on guys, I don't like this slump) but I can't complain about going to a game. The new digs are fantastic. We spent half of the time in our row of 2 (literally there were only two seats in our row, ha, kind of funny) and the other half of the game just walking around exploring the place and different views. Final verdict, two very enthusiastic thumbs up.
Welcome to Target Field
St. Paul meet Minni
Yummy Turkey Leg!!
2 comments:
fun!
Mmmm, turkey legs are so good. It reminds me of the IA state fair!
Post a Comment