April 29, 2009

ApRiL sHoWeRs

It sure doesn't seem like April is almost over! At least I can say we have had our fair share of showers in Iowa. I love those rainy days but downpours for hours on end, not so great!

We have been very fortunate in the past couple of weeks to spend time with our families. We have had birthdays to celebrate and Easter get-togethers. All of the gatherings were spread out which was good for two reasons. First, we get a couple weeks worth of good food. Second, we get to spend quality time with everyone instead of rushing here and there.

Here is a picture of the Bohlen fam. This picture was taken with Amanda's camera (you can totally tell the difference in color, I really need to read that darn manual). Thanks Manda!


This next one is a picture of the whole gang, yep, including Myles who decided to look right at the camera. Perfect timing! We had so much fun with everyone. It was nice to catch up and that day the weather was perfect so we enjoyed the outdoors as well. Anna was a little monkey climbing the trees (as you can also see in the picture).


Derek and I have always shared the birthdays, I don't know how cool it was when we were in 5th grade but we got over it. =) Anyway, here is a picture of the goof with part of his box 'o fun. If you want to know about the giant toothbrush, it was at the dollar store and I thought it was really funny, other than that it really means nothing. No offense Mom!





And this is one of my new favs. Aw.. my little brother.


That is about all that we have been up to recently. We are waiting a few weeks for a couple big graduations (I'm so excited for you, Blake and Lindsey). Volleyball and Softball start soon, we're hoping the weather is a little more friendly by next Monday otherwise it is going to be a bit chilly. Okay, off to make dinner, Thai chicken pizza! Yum.

1 comment:

The Prices said...

Love the picture of you two! So cute!