February 21, 2009

Oh... the Internet

For the past week and half or so we have been sans internet. Our computer decided to lock us out and we couldn't quite figure out how to reverse the issue. Needless to say, it has been fixed but we haven't been as good about posting as we should be.

Here is what has been going on with us. We went to a Valentine's dinner at Paco's which was really good. The place in itself was pretty great, the food and service was good but most importantly we were in good company with our friends. Work is going well for both of us. Ryan is busy with all that is going on but is loving every part of what he is doing and who he is doing it with. I am getting a more comfortable in my no longer 'new' job. I love working for something I truly believe in and there is constantly something to do. Also, a little thanks and shout out to those who donated to the Voice the Vision rally. Myles is still high on energy although there are certain times of the day where he will just cuddle which I love. Ryan is almost done with directing the younger hockey kids for the season. It will be nice for him to have a free Sunday again but he enjoys the time he puts in there.

We have a lot on the horizon that we are excited about. We can't help but to have a little Spring Fever. We thought today would be a lovely day for a little walk but sadly that bubble popped when we got a little more snow so in leu of the hopes for warmer weather we started putting together a few plans to look forward to. We are going to AZ. in 2 weeks. My parents are going to be down there (and Jamee and Derek will be there the week before us, boo) at the same time as well. We found really great prices on tickets and don't have an overscheduled Spring so we figured it was perfect. Now with the latest addition of snow (yes, just when I thought Spring was here), we are even more excited to get away. Ryan has been talking to the guys about the annual baseball draft night and if you thought last year was a little crazy just wait until you see how over the top (ott) they get this year. On the same day, although all of us girls would love to sit around and admire how cool the guys are (please note the sarcasm) the girls are having a get together of our own so that will be fun (plus I think our food may be a little bit better)!

Anyway, nothing too exciting has happened but that is the latest from our corner. If we can't barbeque quite yet I think we will start in on the cleaning. Until next time...

1 comment:

The Prices said...

I always wondered what OTT was!!!