This past weekend we took a short road trip with Mom and Dad Shaw (thanks for everything) to St. Louis. We drove down Saturday morning and had a late lunch at J. Buck's. We then explored the city a bit. That night we caught the Cardinal's game. We had amazing seats which were two rows behind the dugout so we were able to get some pretty sweet photos. Every game we go to football, baseball, hockey, teatherball (ha ha, not really) Ryan and I select a player who is the pick to click (or who we think is going to be the MVP of the game). I wanted to be the Pujols super fan since we were sitting so close to him and Ryan picked Glaus. Needless to say, I along with the Cards won. It was the perfect weather for baseball at Busch Stadium. After the game we enjoyed some of the post-game celebrations (where my camera battery died) and then ventured home on Sunday. It was a short trip but we had a good time!!
Stay tuned... we have a busy autumn filled with football games, a trip to Jamee and Derek's, showers, weddings and random nights. We can't wait (I will try to keep up)!

No comments:
Post a Comment