Normally I don't have too long of a montage but I think when it is something this close to our hearts we have to (not to mention there were a couple members of our family who were unable to attend so I have to fill them in as much as possible)!
Jamee and Derek had the most beautiful wedding. The day was perfect, there was supposed to be a little rain but that held off until everyone was safely inside and stopped for the surprise. The ceremony was breathtaking and very personal. Jamee walked down the aisle at the music crescendo, watching Jamee and Derek's eyes meet was a moment I will never forget. The wedding party combined with the families of both are an amazing group of people who surround and support both Jamee and Derek. Everyone had a blast!
The best part of it all is knowing that I truly could not have picked a better match for Derek. Jamee, you are amazing and we are so happy that not only Derek gets to have you in his life but that we do as well. Derek, you have grown into an amazing person and we love watching every step of the way. To you both, enjoy each other, laugh often and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 comment:
Okay I didn't want it to end, so cute! I wish I was there! THanks so much for putting that together! I'll talk to you soon, love you!
Post a Comment