May 07, 2008

Myles Update

I also have an update for the new child in our life, seriously. He was well behaved over the weekend we were away. Amy, Amy and Brian tagged teamed to take care of him (thanks guys) and we still don't know if they are lying to us but they said he was a good puppy.

We had a huge thunderstorm last night and he didn't cry or squirm (any more than normal). He has learned how to sit, fetch and is doing pretty well on the house breaking. He no longer makes messes in the kennel. What he has started to do is eat anything on the ground outdoors, including the worm this morning. We always scold him when we catch him doing it but the second you turn your head he has something in his mouth. Oh well, they are only puppies once.

We went to the store and got a few new toys. The first picture is his rocket, it has a rope inside the gel like form which is supposed to be really good for his teething.

The second toy he has not been able to let go of since we bought it. It is just a plush toy but it is a hot dog which we find amusing.

Finally, the other day I was getting ready for work and looked for Myles. I couldn't find him anywhere but I knew he had to be in the house. Here is where I found him, it is his new favorite hiding place. He already thinks he is a little prince.

PS - UK, I hope this keeps you entertained for at least a couple of meetings!

2 comments:

The Prices said...

Okay this is the cutest picture ever! How did he find that spot in the closet? It must be his little safe spot. So cute!

Manda (+2) said...

I want to see him in real life! He has this "I'm totally innocent" look on his face in every picture. Too funny.