January 16, 2008
Wicked
Shortly after the busy holidays, Blake and Amy along with Ryan and I went to Chicago for a long weekend. We were able to visit Bryce and Lindsey (for those of you who don't know Bryce and Ryan grew up playing hockey together) who were nice enough to let us stay with them and show us around. On Saturday we went to the musical, Wicked. It was amazing. We were caught off gaurd by the special effects, they were impressive. After the show, we went Greek. We went to this great little restaurant, Ryan and I both had lamb and it was fabulous. Of course on our way home on Sunday, I couldn't help but to do a little shopping! It was a nice (not too far) get-away weekend.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I heard Wicked was awesome!
So I just found your blog from your facebook, and I wanted to say I won one of the 10 raffle tickets for front row seats to Wicked in Chicago. Not only was it amazing, but I could smell their breaths and was spit on a few times. I can't wait to see it in Des Moines next year!
Post a Comment