November 04, 2007
Happy Halloween!
In the tradition of our Halloween, we had our second annual pumpkin carving night. I thought that I would post the outcome. On Halloween we handed out candy to the kids and I had one of those moments I swear would never happen. I think that it is called a mother slip. I never understood how people have those moments where, "I sounded just like my mother." I have always thought that you can muzzle comments like that but I found out sometimes it just slides right out of there. I handed out candy to a young boy and this is what I said, "It looks like you have a lot of candy... just don't eat it all tonight or you might get cavities." What??? Who says that? Mom I blame you, I am better than that. Regardless, Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay, we had a good laugh over this one! Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment