This summer could not be complete without the mention of my first wedding season at work. It has been hard work and of course, long hours (thanks to Ryan it is a little easier to bare when I know that he is up for getting me food or a massage when I get off) but it is all worth it when the bride tells me her day was perfect and she would not change a thing or the mother of the bride walks into a room you have been working on all day and begins to cry. It is not over yet but I just wanted to share with you what I have been up to during the work week and weekends.

3 comments:
Hey Ash- nice work, there was ome detailed work that went in those rooms to make them look so great!
So when we renew our vows... your hired!!!
Great work! Your job seems like it would be a ton of fun! I'm sure it's stressful at times, but the end results are so great!
Post a Comment